Come and visit us during Pittcon 2010.
Pittcon is the world’s annual premier Conference and Exposition on laboratory science. It is organized by The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy.
Skalar will exhibit at,
Booth No. 4011
March 1-4, 2010
Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, Florida, USA
The following Skalar Analyzers will be on full display:
· Complete automated Total Cyanide Analysis. EPA approved and adapted in the Federal Register:“Method Kelada-01”
· BluVisionTM: Latest in discrete analysis technology for wet chemistry automation truly designed and dedicated for environmental applications
· Continuous Flow Analysis for both nutrients and industrial applications including Total UV Nitrogen/Phosphate, MBAS and Phenol
· Robotic analyzers automated BOD analysis, pH/EC, Titrations and sample-prep
· Total Organic Carbon Analysis (solids and liquids)
· Total Nitrogen analysis (solids and liquids)
For more information about our products contact Skalar or visit our Booth (4011)
SKALARyour partner in chemistry automation